The Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth is an organization of event professionals committed to a higher level of excellence, service, and quality. Our mission is to form a solid network of wedding service professionals who can promote one another to couples planning weddings in the Fort Worth Area. The Professional Wedding Guild is dedicated to the promotion of professionalism in the wedding industry and the building of knowledge of its member’s businesses through networking at monthly luncheons and organized events.
- MEETINGS: The bi-monthly luncheons are scheduled on or around the last Wednesday of every odd-numbered month (January, March, etc.) and are open to all active members as well as guests. Meetings start with open networking at 11:00am. Lunch will be served at every meeting, followed by an educational speaker or other fun educational event. There are also plenty of door prizes! The meeting wraps up at 1:30pm, but you are welcome to stay and continue to network. Each luncheon is $60 for guests but only $35 for members and must be paid prior to the luncheon when tickets go on sale. Late registrations for members and guests is $65. Tickets are limited for each meeting based on capacity of venue.
- COCKTAIL PARTIES/HAPPY HOURS: Our bi-monthly Happy Hours, or Cocktail Parties, take place every even-numbered month (February, April, etc.) The free Cocktail Parties are more casual than the luncheons and allow for more intimate networking and relationship-building. Signature drinks and appetizers of some kind are typically provided at Cocktail Party events.
- ANNUAL AWARDS GALA
- WEBSITE LISTING: All members of the Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth will receive a listing on this website with hotlinks, a customizable description, and one photo. Member listings are searchable by industry and provide a great resource to newly engaged couples. We encourage members to upload a personal photo and description of their company as well.
- MEMBERSHIP PERKS: Below is a list of some additional membership perks that are offered to members of PWG.
- Discounted rate for Luncheon Meetings.
- Free Signature Drink at Happy Hour Cocktail Parties.
- Lunch + Learn Events - Private small educational events help several times throughout the year where members can learn more on a topic and discuss with peers over lunch.
- Ability to serve on Committees - PWG has a variety of committees to get you involved in the organization and by being a member you have the option to jump into one of these committees.
- Digital PWG Badge for your website and email signatures symbolizing you are a member of PWG and prioritize networking with other wedding professionals and growing in education within the industry.
- First right of refusal for hosting or contributing to all PWG events that take place.
Membership into the Guild requires a current-member-sponsor, attendance to at least one luncheon, and a vote from the PWG Board after your application is submitted. This process could take some time since board meeting are typically every other month. Membership is $150.00 per calendar year for individuals or $275 per calendar year for teams of up to 2. $55 per add on team member. New memberships are required to pay a $50.00 membership setup fee.