Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth
Membership in the Professional Wedding Guild gives you discounted
pricing on luncheons, as well as access to our member-only cocktail
parties throughout the year. All members of the Professional Wedding
Guild of Fort Worth will receive a listing on the guild’s website with
hotlinks and one photo. We also have other member benefits such as
discounts to bridal shows by Bridal Shows, Inc. All fees paid to The
Professional Wedding Guild of Fort Worth, whether for dues or luncheons,
are non-refundable once paid.
Membership approval in the Professional
Wedding Guild of Fort Worth requires a vote of the elected Board Members
and is expedited as quickly as possible. If you have any questions about your membership status,
please email membership @ fortworthbride.net.
All individuals interested in applying for membership must have:
- Attended at least one luncheon meeting
- A current PWG member in good standing sponsor you for membership consideration
Allows one person to join PWG. Cost: $150 First Year, $100 Annual renewal.
(All Team Members must be from the same company or organization)
Allows three people to join PWG. Cost: $225 First Year, $175 Annual renewal.
Member Code of Ethics
• Do whatever necessary to make sure that the event is a success.
• Have a personal sense of obligation to each individual client.
• Treat each client fairly and honestly, providing all contracted services in a timely manner.
• Promote good will between the client and the wedding & event industry.
• Promote good will between fellow members.
• Hire and train the most professional staff.
• Use honest and factual advertising.
• Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
• Operate a business that is a credit to the organization and the community.